Clothing Is Accepted By Seasons
January and February - Winter/Spring
March thru August - Summer
June and July - Back to School/Summer
September - Lightweight Fall
October - Fall & Winter
November and December - Winter /Holiday
Accepted at Both Locations
Accepted at West Palm Location Only
Baby & Children’s Clothing
How to Consign
- New consignors must have a minimum of 8-15 acceptable items to open a new account. During peak hours and season the maximum amount accepted is 30 items per day.
- Clothing must be in “like-new” condition & current styles that are in demand, purchased new within 2 years.
- Clothing must be laundered, pressed, and carried in on hangers to reduce wrinkling. Hangers will be returned. Children’s items may be neatly folded. Items in plastic bags will not be accepted. Items with cigarette-smoke or other strong odors will not be accepted.
- Furniture, accessories, equipment and toy items must be in excellent working condition, any items requiring batteries must be brought in with batteries.
- Please, do not take offense if we find it necessary to say no to some of your items… we rely on past and present experience of what sells to make our selections.
How You’re Paid
- Consignor receives 40% of selling price after an item has sold. Consignor will receive 50% of selling price on select designer labels, furniture, and baby gear.
- Items are for sale for up to 3 calendar months which include the remainder of the 1st month items are brought in. 1st and 2nd month items are full price. 3rd month items will reduce to half price.
- Unsold items after the 3rd month will be donated to local charities that benefit our local community.
- Checks may be picked up at the store after the 15th of each month for items sold the previous month, provided that your balance is at least $15.00.
- We do not routinely mail out checks.
- Consignors may choose to use their current account balance as store credit.
- Checks will expire 1 year after date printed.
Monday - Friday 10 AM – 5:30 PM