Clothing Is Accepted By Seasons
January thru March - Spring
April thru August - Summer
September - Lightweight Fall
October - Fall & Winter
November and December - Winter/Holiday
What We Accept
Ladies, Men's & Juniors Clothing
How to Consign
- Clothing must be in “like-new” condition & current styles that are in demand, purchased new within 2 years.
- Clothing must be laundered, pressed, and carried in on hangers to reduce wrinkling. Hangers will be returned. Items with cigarette-smoke or other strong odors will not be accepted.
- Please, do not take offense if we find it necessary to say no to some of your items… we rely on past and present experience of what sells to make our selections.
- New Consignors: Minimum of 8 items acceptable for new account.
- We will inspect a maximum of 30 items per day for your consignment.
- An item fee is added to all items (paid by the buyer not consignor) as a handling fee.
How You’re Paid
- Consignor receives 40% of selling price after an item has sold. Consignor will receive 50% of selling price on select designer labels.
- Items are on consignment for 90 days.
- After 90 days unsold items will be donated to local charities that benefit our community.
- Checks may be picked up at the store after the 15th of each month for items sold the previous month, provided that your balance is at least $15.00.
- We do not routinely mail out checks.
- Consignors may choose to use their current account balance as store credit.
- Checks will expire 1 year after date printed.
Monday - Friday 10 AM – 5:30 PM